Betsoft (founded in 2006) is an undisputed trendsetter in the iGaming industry because their pokies have exceptionally impressive 3D graphics, fantastic animations and lots of innovations. They have created a culture of attention to detail, the characters of their pokies live their own life. Betsoft have engaged the best animators, designers and programmers to roll out the worldwide renowned Slots3 pokies, an ever growing lineup of ToGo pokies with excellent mobile performance and a fast Shift platform of HTML5 games. Betsoft games hold industry awards in spades and their pokies are present in over 500 online casinos. This prolific, elegant and forward-looking software company maybe not number one, but it is definitely in the top 3 list of market incumbents, having cemented its leading position due to impeccable quality games. The Betsoft suite is not that big – just approximately 100 pokies. It takes them time to generate new releases because Betsoft emphasize quality over quantity.
Top 5 reasons of why you should try Betsoft games
- Head-snapping art and design
- Many thrilling bonus features accompanied by exuberant animations
- Smooth performance with fast load times on mobile devices
- Seven-figure progressive pots
- Bets start at $0.01.
Betsoft pokie specifics
- Rich animation of backstage elements and the use of vividly animated figures (men, animals, etc.) standing beside the reels and entertaining players all the way. The reel set is often made a constituent part of the background stage blending seamlessly into it and creating a complete whole.
- Bet sizes target at low and medium budgets. An average spin stake is some $50 or so.
- Many pokies have a medium number of paylines (around 15 to 30) or integrate a 243/1024 ways to win model.
- Almost every pokie has a vibrant, breathtaking bonus game unlocked in a standard way by hitting three or more scatters.
- Juicy progressive jackpots such as Greedy Goblins, At the Copa, Treasure Room, The Glam Life and Good Girl Bad Girl.
- Common usage of Exploding Symbols (this is similar to NetEnt’s Avalanche feature or Microgaming’s Rolling Reels). This is when the winning symbols disappear and give way to a new wave of symbols. Exploding Symbols often come with a progressive multiplier that increases with each explosion.
- Widespread use of Respins with a growing payout multiplier up to x10.
- Many pokies are equipped with unique second-to-none features that are tied to one game only and are never used in other Betsoft pokies again.
- Betsoft leverages the potential of wild symbols, creating a plethora of wild-based features such as Wild Reels, Wild Reel Lock, Clingy Wilds, and Vertical and Horizontal Wilds that can intersect and trigger another feature.
- Many pokies have a Gamble feature for a chance to multiply winnings by x2 or x4.
- Though mobile pokies are declared by Betsoft to run smoothly, some reportedly have issues because of heavy animation that sometimes causes lags on some mobile devices.